LOVF Heartz LOVF Heartz

Haha, that was pretty good. Didn't expect the cospiracy part.

Mural Mural

Why can I only vote "5" once!?

Not only was the animation fantastic, but the story was short, sweet, and heartfelt. You don't need words to tell a story, and this proves that point very well; "Show me". You did an excellent job sir, and I hope to see the continuation of this story.

13 hit combo 13 hit combo

Good

It looks good, but it feels so unfinished. I'm sure if you kept on going, it would have been better.

Zombie Showdown Zombie Showdown

Fun game. Not having to aim was cool, but couldn't really break the habit. Easy way to kill some time with this game.

Sleep Slacking Sleep Slacking

Couldn't even give the kids the lollipops. Please make sure all objects are working before submission.

Level Up! Level Up!

Heartbreak Got!

Yeah, so I got Heartbreaker without even knowing what the Medal was. I guess I was just super lucky. Super lucky by getting a glitch to be invincible forever. Uh, lets see...How this happened was, I think I got hit before I spoke to one of those "Orchish" guys near the lava place. The guy who spoke poetry and worked on it for an Hour, I spoke to him right after getting hit. Dunno if that has to do with anything, but that's what happened in my scenario. Luckily, I got to enjoy the game without the SUPER hardships. XD

MMX2 Intro Remixed MMX2 Intro Remixed

Excellent!

I think the bass riff and the steady beat is wonderful, but it feels very lacking, I guess because of the piano. It's too low, audio level wise, compared to the beat and it feels lost in the back of everything. I think if you could bring the audio levels up for the piano, this would have been a better piece. With the piano being in the background, it's like I have to concentrate on listening to it rather than being able to enjoy the melody of the piano if it the volume was loud enough.

(I always enjoyed this song 'cause it felt like X got pissed in the intro that his partner, the guy in green riding with him, was destroyed and so he boosted up his bike to blow up that large enemy into the smaller one.)

Merry Christmas Zero Merry Christmas Zero

I'm glad that you can keep something simplistic and hit so many right notes.

It's Raining Mega Men! It's Raining Mega Men!

Amazing as always!

Haven't checked your work in a while and here it is; still great as ever! I'm very happy to see the other Mega's and Zero's in this one and feel like it was a good choice! (Rockman.exe's slender and black body wouldn't have fit well with the group IMO)

I hope to see more of your work and the improvements that you go through!

Noel Vermillion Noel Vermillion

Excellent

I guess I'll get my peeve out of the way :D
I think that her guns look a bit too flat. Well, I guess, her "left" gun anyway, but I suppose it is 'cause of the angle (That, and her guns are already flat to begin with :D ).

I like how you used warm colors in the back which made her cold colors stand out. I also like how there's always an angle when you draw rather than just flat on the drawin' board. I'm imagining her jumping off of the fence, sideways rather than directly down or over the fence. Thinking that way, her pose doesn't seem out of place :D

Overall, I like it. Didn't imagine that you'd do a BlazBlue one! If you have it on the PS3 and want to play sometime, lemme know! :D